Sunday, September 13, 2009
My GrandParents Drive me Insane
The reason why the title says what it says is because when ever i get back from school my grand parents annoy me like CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!So I got to deal with my grandparents YELLING at eachother and fixing the TV (one button) I find that pure LAZYNESS!!! I also have to...Get them water,clean up there mess,get them stuff,fix the TV (1 button AGAIN) and my grandpa talking to me every 30 seconds telling me to look at him and he salutes me and right now he just tryed to get my attention IM SERIOUS. My grandpa always wants me to talk to him. CANT I GET 5 MINUTES OF PEACE BLOGGING? Urgghhhhh.They are also ITALIAN and only speak that so half the time im like What? So its pretty...no no, very... no,Humungosly no no GINORMUSLY INSANELY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you get the point. After School i get that kind of treatment after a long day when im tired out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment